Showing 1 - 44 of 44
1/2" Shank Silver & Deming HSS Drill Bits - U.S.A.
Series Type 130AG MAGNUM Super Premium Drills outperform ordinary jobber drills by penetrating faster and lasting longer.
Additionally, Series Type 130AG MAGNUM Super Premium Drills offer:
- 1/2" Reduced Shank to fit 1/2" Drill Chucks
- 3 Flats ground on shank to give non-slipping positive chuck grip.
- Superior strength and durability provided by M7 molybdenum high speed steel.
- More holes per drill than ordinary twist drills, especially in cordless power tools.
- Functional black and gold surface treatment holds lubricants for smoother drilling and torsional strength.
- Meets MAS 907B aircraft specifications.
- 135ø split point for fast penetration and accurate starting without a center punch. Precision ground point, flutes, body, clearance and drill diameter for the ultimate in accuracy and performance. Body and clearance are gold surface treated for maximum lubricity.
- Heat treated at 2185øF and then nitro-carburized finished at 950øF to be measurably harder than high speed steel. Space age nitro-carburized steel withstands substantially higher drilling temperatures, while maintaining sharpness.
- Recommended for use in work hardening grades of stainless steel and other hard metal drilling applications.